Lights, camera, action
This is so exciting!
I’m getting ready to unveil the new format for my blog posts as mentioned earlier this month.
Step one has been to get the equipment in place and set up (and since I am neither mechanically gifted nor very patient, I owe a huge thanks to Mickey, my Digital Media Strategist, for all his help on this).
Here’s a behind-the-scenes look at what we’ve got in the works for you starting next weekend (we had an unexpected visitor during filming – see if you can spot him!).
I can’t wait to see what happens next either!
Many thanks for viewing the video and commenting! Stay tuned…
Congrats for getting this far! Looking forward to hearing more from you. I love the view out to the garden and the squirrel in the background! Reminds me of home!
See you soon!
Good eye to catch that squirrel! Looking forward to viewing your TEDTalk, and look forward to seeing you soon.
I love it!!!
It’s ambitious, bold and it’s just the beginning… I am sure it will be absolutely unstoppable!
Well done May!
Gosh, I didn’t realise how much stuff you need to make a quality video!
I am dying to know what books you have on the table. They look super inspiring!
Finally back at my desk after weeks of traveling. Here are the titles:
• The Dance of Leadership, by Robert and Janet Denhardt
• World Rule, by Jonathan G.S. Koppell
• Innovation Leadership, by Porter-O’Grady and Malloch
• The Heart of Leadership, by Balik and Gilbert
• Strengthening Ethical Wisdom, by Jack Gilbert
• The Innovative University, by Clayton Christensen and Henry Eyring
• Steve Jobs, by Walter Isaacson
• The Great American University, by Jonathan Cole
An eclectic selection that serves as my laptop stand!
Just wanted to say that I have been watching your videos and great job! You have come a long way and definitely love your words of wisdom.
Thank you for sharing it with us.
Mustafa and Troy.